Our specialty focuses on Oral Medicine, Orofacial pain conditions, Oral diseases & disorders. We offer dental services for Medically complex dental patients and Senior Dental Care using advanced techniques and laser dentistry. Our clinical services are based on clinical guidelines, current evidence-based practices, and clinical standards. We provide special care for seniors. Our fees reflect the type of evaluation, exam, diagnostic imaging, or procedure. Payment in full is due at the time services are rendered. We offer high-quality care and accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and CareCredit. Please contact our office to know more about our services.
A general fee guide to our services
- Oral Medicine, TMJ/ TMD/ Facial pain Initial Consults, Second opinions -from $295
- Oral Medicine, TMJ/ TMD/ Facial pain Follow up visits from $175
- Comprehensive Dental consults -from $175
- CBCT Limited view single jaw -$300
- CBCT Both jaws -$ 450
- TMJ CT -$ 450
- Oral Sleep Apnea Device -from $1800
- Custom mouthguard with digital occlusal analysis, mouthguard calibration, and patient education From $600
- TMJ/TMD treatments and therapies from $750
- Oral Appliance, Mouthguard calibration, and adjustment from $250
- Adjunctive oral cancer screening with images – $50
- Biopsy procedure per site from $495; each additional site from $225 during the same visit; we use the laser as necessary [Oral pathology lab analysis and report charges will be billed directly to you by the Oral Pathology office]
- Oral Wellness Scan – $95
- Dry mouth, burning mouth tests from $95
- Same Day Zirconia crowns from $1475
- Deep Cleaning with laser per quadrant from $650
- Teeth Whitening From $300 per arch
We offer high-end, top-quality care with advanced technology and tools. Generally, patients assume that such treatment options are financially out of reach for them. We offer many ways to make your treatment plan work in your lifestyle. We partner with well-known companies who offer great financing options so you can achieve the outcomes for a better quality of life. Our Treatment Coordinators are dedicated to reviewing these options with you.
Membership Plans for dental care
We have designed cost-effective membership plans keeping you in mind. We have created quality and affordable preventative care plans offering up to 25% savings on standard fees. The treatment plans we offer are value-based care. We focus on disease prevention, patient education, minimizing procedures, and providing long-term oral health benefits and cost savings. Family membership discounts on membership plans are also available. Additional savings on dental procedures, treatments, and oral appliances.
*Third-party financing up to 12 months interest-free options available for qualifying individuals
The professional fee for consulting with the doctor for the orofacial conditions, disorders, and procedure fees are expected to be rendered in FULL at the time of each visit.
Your dental insurance benefits may not cover oral medical conditions and TMJ disorder consults and procedures. Such services are offered for a fee for service. Full payment is due at the time of service. More details are listed on what to expect during your first visit.
We accept Medicare Part B and most dental PPO plans. Any Coinsurances and services that Medicare does not cover are due at the time of service. Based on your eligibility and coverage benefits, Medicare Part B may cover the office visits/ evaluation and medical management. Insurance may not cover elective procedures, lasers, or procedures that may be identified as optional or cosmetic.