Dental Treatment Coordinator
Full-time position  Job post ID: TC20231
Monday – Thursday 9 AM-4.30 PM
We are looking for a team member to join our dental office family. The applicant should have at least one year of experience in a dental/medical setting. If you are motivated, self-driven, and a team player, you can be a right fit for our state-of-the-art facility. We offer a unique, performance-based pay package to provide significant incentives for top performers.
Responsible for patient scheduling and administering the day-to-day activities of the business office, including:
- Taking calls, scheduling patients, coordinating care, communicating referrals
- Check the patient quick-fill list to try to fill in cancellation and no-show appointment times
- Presentation of financial treatment plan options, recall, and follow-up.
- Treatment plan presentation and coordination
- Help explain relevant office patient care policies to patients
- Patient Education
- Check patients and review patient details, insurance eligibility/ member plans, and care credit.
- Make calls to coordinate the care.
- Review the office for a neat, professional appearance and make necessary changes
- We are Fee-for service facility. We offer complimentary dental Insurance submissions, knowledge on insurance submission preferred, including those with additional material requirements in an efficient way and following best practices, and offer procedures
- Maintaining appearance and order of dental office
- Assist the practice in Marketing Activities as decided by the management and the dentist
- Overlook regulatory policies to employees: HIPAA, best practices, and office policies
- Attend meetings as and when needed
- Work with dentist and office team as needed
- At least one year of experience in dental or medical office patient scheduling, workflow, dealing with insurance claims, collections, and office management
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Experience working with Eaglesoft or similar
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Experience in submitting and following up on dental claims
- Analytical and Accounting related Skills preferred
- Bilingual is a plus; Spanish preferred
- Trainable and coachable.
-Opportunities for growth and advancement
Part-time position  Job post ID: DA20231
Monday – Thursday 9 AM-4.30 PM
We are looking for a competent dental assistant who will make the dentist’s office more efficient and pleasant for patients. You’ll ensure excellent patient care from check-in to check-out. Dental assistants should be well-organized with great attention to detail. You should be able to follow instructions and respect dental office regulations. We want you to be skilled in providing direct or indirect patient care and able to make office procedures as smooth as possible.
- Check-in patients and update patients’ medical and dental history
- Prepare patients and treatment rooms for Evaluations, procedures, or checkups, ensuring their comfort, patient instructions, and education
- Select and set up instruments, equipment, and materials as needed
- Sterilize instruments according to regulations
- Assist the dentist through 4-handed dentistry when necessary
- Undertake lab tasks as instructed
- Provide oral hygiene and post-operative care instructions
- Keep the dental room clean and well-stocked
- Schedule appointments
- Maintain accurate patient records and assist with payment procedures
- Proven experience as a dental assistant
- Knowledge of dental instruments and sterilization methods
- Understanding of health & safety regulations
- Ability to perform regulated non-surgical tasks like coronal polishing is a plus.
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Attention to detail
- Well-organized and reliable
- High school diploma; graduating from dental assistant school is preferred
- Additional certification or training is an asset (e.g., EFDA)
- Bilingual a plus; Spanish preferred